#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING, PLEASE ENTER THE ROOM

Welcome, Spring. and welcome to the tablescapers visiting here from Susan’s wonderful blog..Between Naps on the Porch.

Even though the snow is still hiding in the woods, under the trees, and in the humps along the roadways Spring has come to my sunroom. I couldn’t resist setting a little light colored tablescape today.

TABLESCAPE 3.11 012

I just used a mixture of things I found around the house.
TABLESCAPE 3.11 011
These antique berry bowls fit in well with the pressed glass plates. I couldn't find a charger that I liked so I put the plate on a pretty blue dish that I picked up at a flea market.
TABLESCAPE 3.11 003
I used my white flatware and cut glass goblets along with a pineapple pressed glass candle holder.
TABLESCAPE 3.11 009
The little tulip was a find at Ashcombe's near my son's house in southern Pennsylvania.
TABLESCAPE 3.11 007
I moved this centerpiece from the living room and added a paperwhite in the center. (don't mind the blue tarp outside..it's hiding my lion fountain for the winter)

TABLESCAPE 3.11 006
I set the placemats at each side of the table. (now you know we really don't eat that far away from each other, don't you?)

TABLESCAPE 3.11 003
The napkin is just a paper one that I ordered online. I love the colors.

I hope Spring has come to your house too.




7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous colours, I love them too! Very pretty setting. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all ready for spring that is for sure.

    I was caught off guard and didn't get mt table set for today

    I am visiitng you from Tablescape Thursday

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful table, I love your dishes, the colours are oerfect for a, yes, very springie table! Come over so we can celebrate SPD together this Thursday!

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:09 PM

    Peggy! This here is really pretty!! I love the color combination here. Very nice:)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Happy St Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Beautiful colors, we're ready for spring here in Philly too:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful berry bowls, aqua is one of my favorite colors to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.