#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where have I been?

Hello, I’m back. Hope you didn’t miss me too much. I looked at my blog today and realized I hadn’t blogged in a week. No particular reason, I guess I just got busy. Things like that happen. (plus I was down with a hip problem, maybe arthritis?) And I know you didn’t want another picture of snow. Now it’s Tuesday again and I’m back in stride. I feel much better today and ready to tackle a little spring cleaning. (Got to do it when you are in the mood, right?) I think today I’ll clean and dust my neglected living room. Since we added on we spend all our time in the sunroom and just pass through the living room. It’s about time to dust and shine and think about rearranging the bookcase items. Have you ever noticed that you don’t think things are dirty, but after you clean they shine so brightly it almost hurts you eyes?

image

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous12:52 PM

    Yep!! It does hurt your eyes!!! lol
    I dusted and vacuumed the kitchen and dining room, the whole works. Moving furniture out away from the walls and such. Wow, my face was beet red when I was all done.
    Gearing up to do the living room, bedrooms and bathrooms. YECH. Not looking forward to turning red again!

    I am glad that your hip is feeling a bit better:)

    Love you
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.