#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 08, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Isn’t it funny how you learn things in bits and pieces and then one day all the little things you learn suddenly coalesce into one big comprehensive idea. I’ve been learning to manipulate pictures using different methods in Photoshop for a few years now. There is a steep learning curve for Photoshop and so I’ve studied different ideas on the web and practiced. I started with digital scrapbooking and went to actual photographic work. Yesterday I found word art and downloaded some. Here are some pictures I created.
boys and grandmas 

birthday boy



can't smile without you

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous12:06 PM

    You are so rocking the Photo World:)

    Keep it up Peggy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Oh by the way, you need to update, "About Peggy" and put in Sadie's name.


    Have a great weekend!!! I think it's starting to warm up now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.