#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Do you feel it?

It’s only 30 degrees and it’s snowing hard (again). Do you feel Spring? I don’t yet. It’s hard to get bunnies and eggs out when it feels like you should be putting out your Christmas decorations.
   But I have got Spring cleaning fever. It’s a disease that comes over women about this time of year when they feel like cleaning out the nest. I started in my computer room. I’m on the hunt for a new computer desk which will be smaller than the built in one that’s been here since we bought the house. It’s about time for a change. We joke at our house that we move like turtles when it comes to changing things. But little by little we’ve tried to modernize. I am so ready to get rid of things (and you have to be in that kind of mood when you organize). I plan on taking things to a sale in the summer so I’m gathering everything in the house that I don’t want and putting it in boxes to go. Today I decided that I had to give up my old printer. When I bought my new computer the package came with a printer. So I stuck the other one under the desk and kept it as a copier. But I didn’t copy much and the ink dried out and it’s very expensive to keep replacing it in the hopes that it will be ready when I want to make a copy. Do I’m letting it go. (Now I have to find the software that came with it).
  I also had Don put a shelf unit right into the back of my van. I’ve had it forever..but it’s time has come. I will drop it off at the Goodwill tomorrow. It was hard to let go of it for some reason..I like storage units…but there is no longer a place in my house for it. I’m pretending I’m on Clean House and letting things go out the door. Are you proud of me?
computer room 4.11 005
  

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Way to Go Peggy:) Don't give up because the end will be Ahhhhhhhhh:)

    Linda Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.