#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ah

breezeway 5.11 015
Ah, (that’s me sighing with pleasure). Yesterday was finally a beautiful, partly sunny, almost hot spring day. I opened the French doors and took my breakfast outside on my bistro table. Then I washed all the summer pillows, covers, and seat cushions and put them outside. I put up the curtains which frame the breezeway.

breezeway 5.11 017



The porch swing felt fully dressed with the colorful additions. In fact, it was so comfy, and I was so comfortable that I barely left the swing all day. I gathered my Oprah magazine and my new Alexandra Stoddard book about enjoying time around me and spent the day sipping tea and reading.

breezeway 5.11 014




Oh, there were I few moments I felt guilty and hoed some weeds from the bank, breaking the head of the hoe in my exuberance. But since I knew the weather forecast for the next week shows rain and more rain I had to seize the day. It’s been a long time since I have taken a whole day just to relax.

breezeway 5.11 012

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.