#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Busy Day

It finally cooled down a little (high seventies) for a while today.  In the morning Sadie and I took our daily walk with Joan. It was so nice and cool walking on the Pitt trail.  Don and I decided to do some desperately needed yard work. The bushes near our little picket fenced in area were in need of much attention. Don began to trim one bush but because of his lung issues was unable to do more. I took the trimmer and did the rest of the bushes and cut up the long hanging branches of the weeping cherry tree.  I think it looks a lot better. It was nice to finally feel healthy enough to get ambitious. I also washed the kitchen windows and cleaned the screens. Then the rest of the day I spent reading the new Steve Berry book which was quite a page turner.

Don’t look too closely, we didn’t have time to clean up the area. That’s today’s job.

7.11 busy day 001

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.