#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The Fourth of July

How I spent my Summer vacation by Sadie Karrasch

After a long two day car ride my family and I finally got to Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia. I’m a great car rider. I sleep most of the time and only sit up when the car stops moving. I was so happy to be at the lake and around all my family. july 4.11 005
They put a wading pool out on the deck for me and my friends Noah and Jackson.
july 4.11 006 I let Jackson throw water on me. It was a fun game. july 4.11 009
july 4.11 016 Mom made me wear a life jacket. She said that I didn’t know when to quit swimming and thought I might drown. Maybe she’s right because I started swimming with my friends in the morning and wouldn’t get out of the water until the last person got out too. july 4.11 032 Aren’t Ryan and I cute?
july 4.11 036 Chris taught Sean and Noah to jump off the dock. So of course I had to do that too!
july 4.11 048 I was just one of the kids!
july 4.11 012 You know, swimming sure makes you tired.
july 4.11 013 With 24 people and 6 other dogs I never lacked something to do. july 4.11 029 I don’t know why they called me an “attention whore”.




1 comment :

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Sadie! They call you the Attention Whore!!!! laughing. Fits you to a T!!! I am so happy that you had a blast with your family there. Rock on Sadie!!!

    Linda Lou:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.