#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 11, 2011

What a busy day

Today I felt like I was back at work again. As President of the Women’s Literary Club of Bradford I had a meeting with my officers and directors this morning to iron out a few things before I start assigning committees for next year. Then I came home and spent hours (yes…hours and hours) on the computer getting people put on committees and calling for chairpeople. It took all day, but I’m almost done. The computer really comes in handy for things like this. Sometimes I wonder how I ever got along without a word processor. I remember typing at a typewriter and hitting a wrong key. I either started over or used white out. Now you simple backspace over a mistake. How simple. I wonder if the younger generation appreciates how easy it is to communicate now…send an email in an instant, text in the blink of an eye, call up a movie on your computer. And these new phones/computers….the world at your fingertips. Amazing. What else will they come up with ?


Isn’t the lavender luscious this year?
outdoors 7.11 003

2 comments :

  1. You sound like a busy lady! I LOVE the lavender! Thanks for entering the giveaway! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Oh Peggy:) Good to see you on here. Been missing catching up on your blog.

    You are so right about computers. Thank God that someone invented and shared this wonderful technology with the world:)

    All your flowers are gorgeous if I may say so:)

    Linda Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.