#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Texture Tuesday

Kim Klassen, you have rocked my world and have changed my life.

Speed Star 1.1456374  00
Today I join Kim Klassen’s cafe and her chance to show our creations in Texture Tuesday. When I discovered Kim on the web I immediately signed up for a free class. Little did I know that it would open up a whole new avenue of exploration for me. I have had Photoshop Elements for a few years now and little by little (read..steep learning curve) I have learned to use it. Then Kim came along and with her great tutorials and free textures has taught me how to use the photos that I have taken and turn them into masterpieces. Thank you Kim for all your help.

5 comments :

  1. This is awesome and my world was rocked too.

    Isn't she wonderful?

    Hope your day is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can hear me giggle because that is my story too. Who would have thought it would be so fun. V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:31 PM

    I like the feeling in your picture. And I try Kim Klassens too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim is so great and obviously you are a wonderful student. This is gorgeous texture work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Peggy, these are really awesome:) You are really doing well with this new age of photography!! Good for you!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.