#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Are you nesting?

everything you need~

Fall is in the air and the temperatures are in the low sixties with the promise of an even colder weekend with highs in the high 40’s. Meanwhile the nesting instinct has taken over my body and I’m finding that each day I want to clean and organize. Those of you who know me well will recognize that it is not my favorite thing to do. But today I went into our basement and cleaned…and organized…and felt darn good about it! It’s the time of year when you want to get your “winter” home ready and comfortable because you know you will be spending a lot of time indoors from now on.
   I’m making a list of little projects that need completed before winter sets in. There are outside things that need done..but I’m waiting for a warmer day to do those. Meanwhile I find myself arranging shelves and cleaning out drawers.
  Don is feeling better now since he’s on his second round of antibiotics for his bad cough. He fixed the drain in the basement today and helped me carry the garbage bags up the stairs. Every time I clean I throw away more and more “junk”. It’s amazing how much accumulates around the house that you really don’t need any more. If I keep this up someday I may actually be organized.
:)

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Hola Amiga:)

    Cleaning, YUCK!!! lol

    I wanted you to know that I stole that wonderful picture of yours on here and put it on my facebook profile. Loved, loved, loved it!!

    I too hope that there will be a good movie to go and see soon.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.