#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I blinked

What happened to Monday and Tuesday? I blinked and they went by and it’s Wednesday night already. It’s looking very much like Autumn with a temperature of 62 and cloudy.
  Yesterday was perm day and then to the doctor to find out that I have thrush in my mouth..again. Yikes! The mouth rinse is helping but it’s very tender, red, and irritated in there. Then tonight Don started feeling badly with a cold. So we are both down and out.
  sara's first birthday 8.11 141 sara's first birthday 8.11 139
Don’t you love the devil look in Sara’s eyes in this picture. She had discovered Chris’ suitcase. And, of course, she had to start pulling all the clothes out.
sara's first birthday 8.11 145 sara's first birthday 8.11 144 Mom just laughed as she grabbed every piece of clothing and proceeded to dump them on the floor. “Ok, Sara, that’s enough”, says Chris.

sara's first birthday 8.11 152
  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.