#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Did I ever show you?

We are still winterizing around the Karrasch home getting ready for the expected bad winter. Don is replacing the windows in our back bedroom with new thermal panes that should really help when the cold winds blow around the side of the house. fall sunday 10.11 032
This bedroom that used to be Chris’ is now my guest bedroom/craft room. On one wall is my hat collection. Everyone knows I love a good hat!fall sunday 10.11 019 I painted the front of the closet door to resemble a French farmhouse. This room dwells on my feminine side. The soft aqua and the Laura Ashley curtains along with grandma’s old iron bed and curly  maple dresser make it a girly room to sit in and pick up a paintbrush. fall sunday 10.11 021




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.