#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

how’s the weather where you are?

sean curious 2 How’s your weather today? My son in Tennessee always comments that I talk about the weather way too much. What does he know….it’s almost always warm and sunny where he lives.  Does he know that you have to look at a thermometer in the morning to see if you need a coat (or mittens?) Does he know that if it’s raining you have to have an umbrella? Does he know that in the winter you may have to shovel snow before you can get out anywhere? Does he know that you plan your day’s activities sometimes by what the weather is going to be? Does he know that sometimes you don’t want to go out anywhere because the weather is just too dangerous? Does he face icy road conditions? Yes, I do talk about the weather a lot. I think since I’m retired I notice it a lot more. I don’t want to let the weather dictate my life, but it’s so obvious that it does sometimes.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous6:27 PM

    I do believe that so many from the south have no clue what we need to know simply by checking the weather first before going out the door at this time of the year:) Yep, the weather here controls our lives:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.