#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Beginnings

image Can you tell I’m starting my diet today? Just the thought of cupcakes makes me swoon. My strategy is not to have anything sweet in the house. Now that’s a little hard when Halloween is tomorrow night. (never mind that we haven’t had trick or treaters for a few years….we have to have candy…..just in case…LOL)
My other strategy is to stay out of the kitchen and only eat meals and designated snacks. Now that’s a little hard when the Literary Club has the most delicious cookies after their meeting on Friday….(and you have to be polite…..LOL). image
    Life is full of challenges but eating right is one of my biggest. Wish me luck! (and please don’t ask how I’m doing….LOL)
image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.