#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 17, 2011

A spot by the fire

One of the things that came in for the winter is a small round table and two metal chairs. I picked up the chairs from North Carolina and brought them home with me many years ago. I love this small table and put it in the living room by the fireplace.

outdoors 10.11 005

outdoors 10.11 003

At our last Literary club meeting Becky Ryan talked about Louisa May Alcott. It’s always enjoyable to hear Becky talk and our first meeting of the year was kicked 

off in style.

outdoors 10.11 012

Some of the girls dressed in period clothes.
outdoors 10.11 008

The tables were decorated with Miss Alcott’s books.
outdoors 10.11 007

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.