#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Ahhh….isn’t it nice?

life gets better by change

What a lovely fall November day. It’s hovering around 60 degrees and sunshiny. I’m took advantage of the great weather by taking Sadie for a nice long walk on the Pitt trail. She loves the walk there,…the smells, the people, the other dogs. She gets so excited when I ask her if she’d like to go for a walk.
    Yesterday I spent two hours cleaning out my car. It’s time for a trade and hopefully this weekend we will go up to Erie to look for a new van. I’m definitely a van girl and I love the seats in the back the fold down completely. I’ve brought a number of pieces of furniture home in the back of that car. And it’s nice that when the family is together that we can fit seven comfortably in there.
     Today it was back to exercise class for me. It’s a great workout although I have to be very careful not to pivot or twist my knees since I had knee surgery a few years ago and don’t want to reinjure anything. 
    Linda, yrsa and I had lunch today at the AUD a small new restaurant in town. The salad bar was good along with the baked potato, but we were disappointed in the chili and the reuben soup.
  The rest of today I am sitting down with my books and reading like  mad. The library called and there is another book waiting for me down there so I need to get busy.

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green8:07 PM

    OMG~~~!!! What an interesting read. Went all the way down to where I left off:)

    Saw a special one:) Thank you!

    Truly, I am really enjoying your Blog. Love it!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.