#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 11, 2011

Can you say snow?

Some people like snow. I find it an unnecessary freezing of water”..Carl Reiner
001 

Yes, it’s finally here…our first official snow on the ground. We woke up to the ground covered and flakes fell off and on all day. The roads were slushy this morning but by afternoon it had melted off the highways and on some parts of the lawn. The temperatures will be going up in the forties tomorrow and most of it should be gone.
    I tried to take some pictures but I can’t get my SD card to work in my computer tonight. So I’ll leave you with pictures of snow last winter (they all look the same, don’t they?) Today’s snow was not as deep as this.snow again 006

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.