#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A change

Notice anything new?christmas door 11.11 003

Look closer.christmas door 11.11 002
Now do you see it?christmas door 11.11 001
Yesterday I painted the front door yellow. I was meaning to do that in the summertime and never got around to it. When I put up the swag on the door I noticed that it didn’t even show up against the cranberry red door. I wanted it to stand out. Now it stands out.  But I’m not sure I like this color of yellow. I think there will be repainting in the spring.

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green5:58 PM

    Hey Peggy!

    I love yellow but from where I am seeing this, it looks more mustard than yellow. I know that mustard is yellow but how about a lemon yellow? That would really pop!!

    Just mine opinion:)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.