#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Christmas resistance

I’m trying not to think of Christmas yet, really I am. But everywhere I go there are those subtle reminders.
   The stores, of course, have started their Christmas push with displays of lighted trees and gifts to purchase.
    And suddenly catalogs are showing up in my mailbox enticing me to leaf through and proclaiming there are things I just can’t live without.
      And driving up my street today I am surprised to find people outside in the good weather putting up their Christmas decorations already.
    And magazines are full of cookie recipes and crafts to make for Christmas.
    On the blogs that I read the girls are already talking about how festive their houses will look.
     I’m trying to  resist…really I am… but then I remember the past Christmas and all that I’d like to do in December and….you know what? I think I’ll go up in the attic and just see what decorations I’d like to use this year. Is it too early?


christmas 2007 016
Christmas 2007


christmas dinner 001 Christmas 2008


header one Christmas 2009

header Christmas 2010

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green12:08 PM

    Stop resisting and just have fun!!! lol

    Tis the season to be Jolly!!

    Jesus is the reason for the season:)

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.