#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it time yet?

I’ve been like a little kid on a trip asking every hour…are we there yet? Only I have been asking every day…can I get my decorations out yet? yes, Peggy…now you can. Tomorrow is the day I bring the bins down from the attic and go to town getting the house all spruced up for Christmas.
   First there is the “Putting away of Fall Decorations” which takes about an hour. Why, oh why did I put out so many pumpkins? LOL
  Then it is time to bring down the two small tabletop trees and all the bins. Remember I pledged to “keep it simple”.  Let’s see if I can.
019 Scenes of Christmas past.

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green1:25 PM

    Are you having fun with the Christmas decorations? lol
    It's going to be just beautiful when it's all said and done:)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.