#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh, Happy day.

It is certainly time to celebrate! Today I had an eye appointment with Dr. Lu's office. I've had an eye problem ever since the stress of my father's passing caused me to have a cyst on my retina. This made straight lines become zig-zags and things to look to me like I was looking through a fun house mirror. After many doctor appointments and surgeries I am gaining back clearer vision. The doctor today was “amazed” and “ ecstatic” that I have come such a long way. My vision is clearer than it has ever been in my bad eye. Even though I cannot read or see smaller print and the letters on the page go up and down and disappear my vision is much better than it has ever been. It is so nice to go to the doctor's office and hear good news!

image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.