#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

What are you reading?

Speed Star 1.1528351  00


As the days turn colder I turn up my reading thermostat. There is nothing better than a cup of tea and a good book on a cold, dreary day.
   
reading 11.11 001
So what am I reading you might ask.

reading 11.11 004
Aren’t these lovely gardening books? When we were in Tennessee last week we took time to go to Knoxville and we visited a used book/cd/dvd store where I found these. The winter garden book is especially lovely showing how to create a great look in your garden even during the frosty months.


reading 11.11 003
This stack is from the library, except for the Baldacci which was loaned to me by my friend Joan.  I read most of the James Patterson books. Doesn’t it seem that he puts one out every month. He collaborates with other authors and sometimes I think he just puts his name on the book to signify his approval. But I love reading them anyway!

reading 11.11 002
Sisterhood Everlasting is a sequel to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book. This is the Literary club’s choice to read this year. I saw the movie The Jane Austin Book club but never read the book.
     My only problem is dividing my time between reading and the computer (with a little time for chores in there too.)LOL
   What are you reading? Please comment below and share if you’d like.  It would be great to see what others are reading. I’d love to hear from you.  





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.