#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Christmas Table

fburg house tour 12.11 072 It’s Christmastime at the table and I have used a garden Christmas theme this year. The black, white, red and green compliment my room.fburg house tour 12.11 073
This year I added beautiful read and green April Cornell napkins that I bought at one of my favorite shops in Fredericksburg..A Place in Time. fburg house tour 12.11 071
This bowl was found in Ross’s and seemed to match the theme.
fburg house tour 12.11 078
fburg house tour 12.11 080
Other little new touches .. this glittery white Santa holding a cardinal.
fburg house tour 12.11 065

fburg house tour 12.11 063

And this shiny green bird who found a home in the cage. fburg house tour 12.11 070 fburg house tour 12.11 069
But my favorite of all is the alert rabbit which I love. fburg house tour 12.11 067
What fun it is to decorate!

3 comments :

  1. Hi, Peggy! I believe this is my first visit to you blog. I'm visiting from Tablescape Thursday. I really like whatyou have done with the table to integrate it into your existing decor. Black is a great neutral as well as a great predominant color, so you couldn't go wrong there!!! I love the woodland theme, too. The little rabbit is just so cute! You have a gorgeous home, and you have decorated it beautifully! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and blessings in the year to come. And I look forward to seeing you here again through Tablescape Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Peggy, your table is so festive! I love red anything!!! ;0) Your plates are beautiful, and I love the black and white runner!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peggy, Love your table linens. The colors and patterns are so pretty. Merry Christmas! Oh, and I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.