#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 05, 2011

Lewiston Home Tour 2011

One of my very favorite things to do is go on a home tour. I love seeing other people’s homes and how they decorate. In Lewiston, NY they have two a year..a kitchen tour in the summer and a Christmas tour. My friend Linda and I made the two hour trek to Lewiston which is above Niagara Falls yesterday. lewiston home tour 12.11 002 There were five houses on the tour, but the first one spoiled me for the rest. It was right in town and very small, but decorated by a professional and had so much charm. lewiston home tour 12.11 001
I could tell by the outside that this was going to be one of my favorite. I loved the ornamental cabbage adding so much color. The landscaping had that attention to detail that I love. Notice back in the corner the plant stand with fresh greens.
lewiston home tour 12.11 003 The front was so welcoming. I loved these urns filled with fresh greens, silver balls, mesh silver ribbons and silver painted twigs. lewiston home tour 12.11 004
The windowboxes and over the door also sported greenery.
lewiston home tour 12.11 006 lewiston home tour 12.11 007 We were not permitted to take pictures inside but kindly the owner took my camera in and took pictures for me! lewiston home tour 12.11 011
This was the living room. The pictures can never do justice to how pretty this was in person. On the mantle were moss balls and silver ornaments.
lewiston home tour 12.11 012 Here was her tree.
lewiston home tour 12.11 013
We talked to this designer about where he found that wonderful wide mesh silver ribbon (Hobby Lobby or ACMoore.)
lewiston home tour 12.11 014
The tablescape was beautiful. It’s hard to see but behind the bench was a wall of silver twigs.
lewiston home tour 12.11 016
The outside was as pretty as the inside with a lot of things to look at. lewiston home tour 12.11 018

lewiston home tour 12.11 022

lewiston home tour 12.11 021

lewiston home tour 12.11 019 This was a great start to our tour.

1 comment :

  1. I totally agree with you Peggy. This house said it all:) It was a very small house but well put together for Christmas and her life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.