#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Celebrating Birthdays, Bradford Style





Today my friends and I celebrated Yrsa’s birthday. We have a little tradition of taking the birthday girl out to lunch and today we went to the Beef and Barrel restaurant in Olean, NY a town about 1/2 hour away. After a nice lunch we did some shopping at the mall and visited Big Lots and Walmart. I used my gift certificate from Penney’s that Don gave me for Christmas to buy an exercise outfit. Maybe that will give me incentive to go to the Y more often. This week I only made it one day. I forgot to take a picture today so here is an old one of the four of us.





birthday lunch 9.11 035

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green11:09 PM

    It was a marvelous day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.