#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 27, 2012

Uh-OH

Yesterday I edited two of my posts and now they are the only two posts I can see on my blog. The other ones are there if you click on “older posts” at the bottom of the page. Sorry about that. I don’t know what to do to make it like it was before. I’ll just keep posting and hope that it corrects itself. I have been reading all over the blogosphere that Blogger is updating and that is resulting in mega problems.
   Today the Literary Club volunteered at the American CAncer Society. After a morning of work we enjoyed  lunch at Beefeaters. The rain has washed away all the snow and the temperature hovers at 33 degrees. It’s still cold but it seems funny how warm the winter has been this year. last year we had freezing snow and a buildup of ice on the roofs. This year we have only plowed the driveway a few times. This is a picture of the deep snow last year at this time.
more big snow 2010 015 
   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.