#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Through a Photographer’s Eye

french table 2.12 025

I’m getting a little braver. I’m posting pictures of myself on the blog.
french table 2.12 034
I am becoming more familiar with my camera now and am trying out manual settings. I still have so much to learn about photography and can’t wait till the weather breaks and I can go outdoors to take new pictures. (Even I am tired of seeing the same shots..LOL) french table 2.12 027

1 comment :

  1. We're in the same big boat. Sweet Mister gave me a wonderful new camera for my birthday, and the learning curve is very steep. I've taken several photography classes, and I plan to continue with more. I'm determined to wrap my head around F stops, aperture, ISO, and white balance. I'm even excited that I know those terms, even if I still can't put my knowledge of them to good use. I've decided that you can teach this old dog new tricks...it just takes longer than it used to take. LOL. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.