#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Tree of wisdom

We love a little nature in our homes and these branches in a french styled tin bucket add that little flavor to the sunroom.

tag tree 2.12 013 On the tree are little tags with sayings. I love little quotes and what better way to incorporate them into my daily living than to have them prominent on these branches. tag tree 2.12 002

Have you always felt that you were marching differently than the others around you? I have. Not everyone is like me, but that is a good thing.
tag tree 2.12 004

This is one of my very favorite quotes. I even have a silver watch with this engraved on it.tag tree 2.12 003
It is good to surround yourself with positive thoughts. tag tree 2.12 001



1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green4:37 PM

    So true Peggy!! Positive thoughts and Positive energy should be around us at all times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.