#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Visitors

Thank you faithful readers. I am so happy you visit and read my little blog. But did you know that today I had visitors from France, Brazil, and Poland too? How they find me I don’t know but isn’t it nice to know that someone in France looked my way?
  Today my hubby and I went on a trek to Erie, PA (about an hour and a half away) just to have lunch at the Olive Garden. (Well, I did get in a little shopping too. I had to check out the new Hobby Lobby). We had a wonderful lunch and spent all day up there. (Sorry Sadie for leaving you too long by yourself). I dashed through my favorite stores...Coldwater Creek, Charming Charlie’s, The Christmas Shoppe, and Kohl’s. There is never enough time.
  The weather was cold, but no snow until we got within 20 minutes of home. There must have been snow today because both the ground and the road were snow covered. Here’s a picture of the sun setting that I took over Willow Bay. erie trip 2.12 011

Of course I couldn’t resist this bird sign..gives me great confidence that spring will be coming soon.
erie trip 2.12 013

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green2:46 PM

    Oh Peggy! You should have let me know, I would have gladly gone over and cheered Sadie up:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.