#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 11, 2012

A WINTER WALK

We are back to our usual wintery weather. The snow is so beautiful and still falling gently. The bird feeder is getting a lot of activity and that suicide cardinal who flies into the front window has been tapping all morning. Sadie and I went for a peaceful walk in the Willow Dale Cemetery near our home. Sadie was delighted to get a chance to be outside and run on her leash.

Speed Star 1.1455372  00


Speed Star 1.1458362  00 snow in cementary2.12 001








It was so quiet there. I decided to take my small camera to see if I could get some good shots of the snow. We came across the ducks feeding in the little inlet of the pond. Speed Star 1.1455372  00
It was great to be outside with the snow falling down. What a great walk!

2 comments :

  1. Linda Platko Green4:33 PM

    I can see where it's really beautiful. That, definitely, was the calm before that storm blew in:) Great pictures Peggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A walk outside cures most ills.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.