#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, March 23, 2012

My Favorite Day

What day is it?” asked Pooh.  “It’s today,” squeaked Piglet.  “My favorite day, “ said Pooh.

Don’t we appreciate each and every day? Especially these warm sunny days with pops of yellow from the daffodils and forsythia.

forsythia 005



image
forsythia 002


Isn’t this view glorious! Our forsythia bush out back is full of blooms.
forsythia 003
I had high hopes that today would be the day that I would get some cleaning done inside the house. But not a chance. I’m going to enjoy this gift of a day and sit out on my swing and read. I’ve started the new Rob Lowe autobiography, Stories I only Tell My Friends.

image I’ve always loved Rob Lowe ever since St. Elmo’s Fire

image


and adored him in The West Wing on tv.
image I’ve just started the book but the first chapter tells of his encounters with John F. Kennedy, Jr. I can’t wait to read more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.