#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My tree

For Spring I added some apple blossom and pussy willow branches and some eggs to my other branches in the metal bucket. march 12 009 Sorry these pictures are so dark. I’ll try to get better pictures later. (I know, good photographers know you can’t shoot with light coming in the window). march 12 014 I just wanted to show off my eggs from Pottery Barn. They are mercury glass and are pink, blue and silver. march 12 010
I hung some other eggs on the tree too.
march 12 015





I also hung some from the “candleier” over the table. I added boughs of white lilacs to the top of the candleier. march 12 005
march 12 006
You may remember the tree. This is how it looked with the words of wisdom on it.  They are still there.
image image
I so enjoy the tree I think it will stay there for quite a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.