#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Warm weather continues

Our great weather is continuing today but it has slipped into the fifties. I am off this afternoon on a shopping trip with the ladies to Olean. It’s fun to “get out of Dodge” and I have a a few things to return. I haven’t seen the new Kohl’s store which opened up in the mall.  Maybe I can find a pair of sneakers there. I’m also stopping at Staples to try and find a card reader. I think I can use that to get my pictures onto my computer. I sure miss doing that every day.
   This summer I am making it a goal to try to improve my photography by going out and traveling to find more suitable subjects. Then I will experiment with post processing.
Here is a photo from awhile ago.
Speed Star 1.1472363  00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.