#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What sunshine does to you

A sunny day.  All day.  What a day!!Woo-woo!
What did you this glorious sunny day?
image

It’s way too early in Western Pennsylvania to be actually considering this Spring, but today’s sunshine was just part of this particularly mild winter we are having this year. We have been known in the past to have St. Patrick’s Day snowstorms with snow as deep as your waist. (I’m not kidding). So this mild day full of sunbeams made everyone smile.

First, I took a dining room chair out on the courtyard and just SAT! With my face up to the sun! Mmmmmm.... that felt wonderful. For those of you in the South who have access to this feeling all the time don’t feel sorry for me. I know it sounds like I’ve been deprived of an essential part of life..and sometimes it seems so to me too. But I needed a good long dose of Vitamin D today.  Later on I actually brought out two lawn chairs from the basement in anticipation of more great days.image


Then the Spring Cleaning flu got hold of me and I retreated to my basement to see if I could find some things to give to my friend whose church is having a rummage sale. Guess what..I couldn’t find very much that was worthy of that, but I did throw out quite a bit. I’m actually getting better at letting go and I love how it feels.
image

Next I tackled the front hall closet. I would say, “Who in the world needs that many winter jackets?” but remember where I live.  We do. But I did clean out quite a few jackets, old trench coats, hats, scarves and gloves (you can have too many of those). image

What did you do in the sunshine?

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green5:05 PM

    SUNSHINE is here to stay!!!!

    We have to start doing stuff just to be out doors.

    What are we gonna do to have fun in the SUN? lol

    Loving this Peggy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.