#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 27, 2012

Age Test

Who could forget Green Stamps? My mom and her three girlfriends would go every week to the grocery stores. First they would eat lunch out. Then tackle the groceries for the week at the A&P. They delighted in saving the green stamps which you had to lick and stick in a special book. When you had gathered many books you could choose something from the catalog. I don’t remember the prizes she got, but I do remember her letting me lick the stamps and put them in the album.  Does anyone out there remember green stamps too?

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    I also had a beautiful bean pot in a southwestern theme and gave it to my brother since I know he will use it.

    As for those green stamps, who can forget those. They were so much fun. All 4 of us would get in the car and go to the store where Mom and Dad would pick out what they needed and the stamps came to the rescue:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.