#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back to Bradford

It’s great to be back in my hometown after a wonderful week of family vacation in Orlando. We left last Friday and stayed all night at my son’s house in Boiling Springs and on Saturday we flew out of the Harrisburg airport. Chris and Scott went also. It still amazes me that in just over two hours you can be landing in Orlando. After picking up the rental car and finding our way to our rental house we met Ryan, Jenny and the kids. orlando 4.12 141 The house was large with four bedrooms and a pool. orlando 4.12 140
orlando 4.12 170 Of course the kids swam at every opportunity. Sean is a fish in disguise but for Sara we bought a little wading pool. orlando 4.12 148 orlando 4.12 150orlando 4.12 068 More pictures and all about Disney will follow at a later date. Today I’m unpacking and settling back in.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.