#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 27, 2012

Bedroom

bedroom 4.12 001

bedroom 4.12 002

bedroom 4.12 003

This is a picture of the new and improved spare bedroom. For those of you who do not know this bedroom was up until yesterday the home of a large (let me repeat that, LARGE) old fashioned player piano. It took residence in the back bedroom when we made room for a hot tub in the place it was sitting. Unfortunately it was not working and despite Don’s best effort in piano repair it refused to play correctly. So this week it was hacked to pieces and removed from this room. I am happy to have the space back again.

1 comment :

  1. LInda Platko Green3:23 PM

    OMG!!!! What a difference that made!!! It's so bright and airy:)

    Kudos to you and Don!!

    By the way, anonymous about the stamps was me. OOPS:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.