#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sadie on vacation

Sadie also had a little vacation. My friend Linda volunteered to keep her for a week so I wouldn’t have to put her in a kennel. Linda lives just up the road and took Sadie to her house. And what did Sadie do on her vacation?sadie at lindas 4.12 004
She looked out Linda’s sliding glass door at the squirrels and chipmunks that were used to having the place all to themselves. sadie at lindas 4.12 006
Being a Jack Russell terrier (or terrorizer as I like to call her) she has very strong hunting instincts. She will become obsessed easily and can sit in front of a window for hours.
sadie at lindas 4.12 014 Things up in trees delight her. sadie at lindas 4.12 015
She knows she can’t reach them, but that doesn’t stop her from watching.
sadie at lindas 4.12 010 Still watching and waiting.  Sadie had a wonderful time at Linda’s. Thank you Linda for taking such good care of her.

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green7:15 PM

    It was more than my pleasure:) We enjoyed her, her personality, her energy. Guess what? We found 3 of the dog biscuits she buried. 3 different places. Dad found them:) I had to laugh because she buried them well!!!

    (((((HUGS))))) and Love <3>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.