#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Vacation in Orlando Part 2

Our first day we went to Cocoa Beach. The guys wanted to spend the day at Kennedy Space Center so while they were there Ryan’s family and I went to a great beach. orlando 4.12 019 I was having such a good time I forgot to take pictures of Sean chasing the waves.
orlando 4.12 020
On the Monday after Easter we went to Disney World. orlando 4.12 026 Here are Ryan and Sara  on Main Street.

Of course Sean had to have his picture taken with Pluto. orlando 4.12 034
We saw two huge parades. In the first parade that circled Main Street huge float came out carrying all the Disney characters. They sang and danced and then invited all the people to come out and dance with them.  Chris took Sean to meet the characters. My favorite picture is Sean in the conga line behind Mr. Incredible and ahead of Donald Duck. orlando 4.12 051

orlando 4.12 043

The day was filled with shows, rides, and sights to see. There were two different shows on the balcony of Cinderella’s castle. Ryan, Sara, Don and I left before the night parade and the fireworks and were glad we got out of there before the huge crowds. It was a lot of walking, even with the riding scooter that Don and I shared. And it was hot! But we had a wonderful time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.