#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 07, 2012

A Little Tweaking

Of course, you ask, what did you buy? I’ve had my eye on some zebra striped chairs from Hobby Lobby in Erie but couldn’t decide if they would look right or not at my dining room table. When I saw them again at the Hobby Lobby in Fredericksburg I knew they had to go home with me. What do you think?
vacation linda's 5.12 022
I love them!
vacation linda's 5.12 023






And did you notice the “head” on the table. That’s Virginia. She came from our favorite florist shop Jan Williams.

vacation linda's 5.12 024





vacation linda's 5.12 029 And then I had to change in front of the mirror.
vacation linda's 5.12 032 And the table in front of the window.
vacation linda's 5.12 033

vacation linda's 5.12 034 Isn’t it fun to move things from one part of the house to another?

So then I redecorated my baker’s rack.
vacation linda's 5.12 036 vacation linda's 5.12 035 And finally put something different on my table.
vacation linda's 5.12 037

I think this is how the saying “one thing leads to another” got started.

3 comments :

  1. Rebecca8:37 PM

    I love your new stuff. I wish I changed my stuff more. I get one place fixed and then I forget to be adventuresome. I will do better. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Love, love, love the new zebra chairs!!!!!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda Platko Green4:52 PM

    Those zebra chairs are in the right house!! Awesome: Are they comfy?

    You have been a non stopper since you got home.

    Great idea of different places to move things around.

    I love changing rooms around, makes it like a whole different view:)

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.