#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Photographing Children

My hat is off to all the photographers out there who get such perfect pictures of children. I attempted to take a great picture of my two grandchildren from Tennessee while they were visiting this week. june 2012 ryan's visit 021 Trying to get a good shot was next to impossible with these wiggly worms. june 2012 ryan's visit 024 Can’t you just see the devil in their eyes?
june 2012 ryan's visit 025
Whoops..moved again.
june 2012 ryan's visit 026 Trying to get them to show a little love didn’t work either. june 2012 ryan's visit 022
This is about the best I could do.june 2012 ryan's visit 028
june 2012 ryan's visit 030
june 2012 ryan's visit 041 Ok, I give up!

4 comments :

  1. I feel your pain....I take hundreds of pics of my two grandsons...hoping to get one or two good ones. Every once in a while a achieve my goal....most of the time I hit delete. delete. delete. I think that we're in a great big boat with a whole bunch of other grand mommies. Your babes are precious! Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are precious! You do need a fast lens to capture children.

    Dotti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda Platko Green3:39 PM

    From someone who does not bring a camera with her at all, what I see here are two adorable kids being of essence, if that makes any sense. They are living that moment:) Just precious and for me, better than still life.

    Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:34 AM

    Really nice photographs of these kids; however, it is a lot tougher to photograph teenagers as they are less likely to work with you because they are more self conscious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.