#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Doing a little landscaping

While waiting to hear back from the landscapers we took matters into our own hands and Don built a retaining wall for my rock garden on the bank out back. wall 7.14.12 001

Yesterday I went to the Home Depot in Olean and bought caps for the wall. wall 7.14.12 002

I can’t wait until this project gets completely finished.

I woke up this morning to find that it had rained overnight. How welcome that rain is. I love the freshness after a rain and if I listened closely I could hear the flowers saying “Ahhhh.”
wall 7.14.12 004

2 comments :

  1. I am glad that Don is doing this cause you know it's done right. And, it's keeping Don busy so that he isn't thinking of smoking:) Keep that halo on his head:) lol

    Everything is really looking good there!! It's going to be so COOL when it's all said and done, just like the Computer Room!!

    Missing you but we'll see each other soon:)

    Keep on truckin' Girl!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Yes, all living things were saying...Ahhhhhhhh. I was so happy when it rained and more to come:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.