#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How could it be Tuesday already?

I haven’t blogged since Friday. I think it’s the longest stretch (besides vacations) that I’ve ignored the computer. It was a super busy weekend. On Friday I attended our class reunion at the Bradford Club. It was so nice to reconnect (or in some cases just meet and talk to .. after all after 50 years most people were like strangers to me) our classmates. It was a relaxing fun night for all. Saturday evening was even better with great food, good company, a nostalgic program, and a 60’s band. Don and I haven’t stayed out until 11:30 in a great long while. Sunday was spent just laying low and relaxing. And I can’t tell you where Monday went. How fast time flies.
   So here are a few pictures I made playing around with Photoshop. Both of these are from the Pitt Trail that I walk every morning with Sadie. Speed Star 1.1477394  00

Speed Star 1.1468399  00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.