#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 16, 2012

It’s a Summer Monday

These summer Mondays roll around pretty fast. Here it is another week of July. I’ve always said that I love Bradford in the summertime. The days have been hotter than usual this summer (as it is in the rest of the United States) and the living is easy. All those deep cleaning projects will just have to wait until fall because I don’t want to miss one day of the nice weather we are having.
   I just finished The Cinderella Pact and can’t wait to see the movie they made of this book. Speaking of movies, where are all the summer blockbusters? If you are a teenybopper maybe this is the summer for you. I was online looking for a great movie to go to this weekend and there was nothing of interest to me. summer monday 7.12 002
    The flowers are still doing well outside. The phlox and the hostas are blooming now.
summer monday 7.12 004
   summer monday 7.12 006

And there is even a tiny pepper on Don’s plant.
summer monday 7.12 007


I hope you are having a wonderful summertime wherever you are. Tonight I am going to our last class reunion committee meeting. The reunion is in two weeks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.