#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 27, 2012

Lazy? Or just philosophical?

This seems to be my philosophy lately. It seems these summer days have turned into the dog days of summer. My ambition is nil. I’ve turned into a complete cat, laying around and resting most of the time. Oh, things get done.  It’s just that there is no hurry. Only the most menial of tasks are done when necessary. The rest are either put off for another day or ignored completely.
  Tonight is my 50th class reunion. It seems it has been a long time coming since I’ve been working on the committee for many, many months. This is the big celebration.
   Is it just me or are you feeling like a cat too?

1 comment :

  1. Hi:) Another night of the Class Reunion:) I am hoping that you are having a most wonderful time last night and again tonight:)

    Thinking of ya'll and knowing that it was a special time for meeting and sharing:)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.