#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 20, 2012

Me, the landscaper

landscaping by light pole 7.12 002

After the bad day yesterday I took matters into my own hands with a trip to our local greenhouse and bought 3 plants for down by the lightpole.  Don’t judge it too harsly yet it needs trimmed around the bed where I weeded. It really looks much better in person.
    Then I weeded all the way around the house (again!). I’m trying to keep the weeds down in anticipation of planting soon. I was out in a light sprinkle and covered with mud when I was done but after all the stinkin’ hot weather it was nice to garden when it was cool.
   Now I’ll continue to work on a landscape plan.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.