#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

A New Sun

So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future.  The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.  The joy of life comes form our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun”. 

Into the Wild

Do you have an adventurous spirit? Or are you one who just loves the status quo? I think I lean to be the former but not to the extreme. I like new experiences, going somewhere you’ve never been before, seeing new things, trying out different ideas. I think that’s why I love to travel so much. It opens the eyes. But after being away for a week I long to be back in my comfort zone, content and secure. That’s what vacations are for. What was your favorite vacation? Why do you think you enjoyed so much?
Speed Star 1.1455372  00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.