#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sadie’s World

sadie sitting 7.12.2012 008

Don’tya just love it? Sadie spends a lot of her time in the summer just sitting on the breezeway on her favorite cushion watching out back for squirrels and chipmunks. When she is not watching she takes frequent dips in our pond to cool off.



sadie sitting 7.12.2012 003
Yesterday we went to DuBois and visited this stone yard. We found some stone to build a small wall. I am planning on making a rock garden in the back.

2 comments :

  1. Aww, Sadie is so cute. She reminds me of the dog I had when I was five. Her name was Moochie. Thanks for sharing Sadie.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the way Sadie is sitting:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.