#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 09, 2012

WHERE I LIVE

Kim’s assignment for today is to show geographically where you live. What does it look like where you are?  What do you see nearby your home?
perfect summer day

treesmysoul


I love my hills. There is something about the way my valley envelopes me cradling me within its greenness that makes me feel secure. It is a coziness that comforts and encourages peacefulness. Looking out at the endless hill behind my home gives me a sense of privacy away from the world and a place that I can feel at rest. I have been to other places and enjoyed the endless beaches and flat land that goes on forever. But my heart is in the hills.

4 comments :

  1. I love the blues and greens. So very summer and signs of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - love the vibrant colors. Sky, trees and hills/mountains are special to me, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for "inviting" me to your home. Your photos really are welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in a valley too and love the trees around me and the display in the sky in my little "nature bowl".Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.