#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 31, 2012

Do you like my new blog style?

It’s Friday! The start of a busy weekend for me.
  Today I worked on my blog. I found a new site called ribbet.com  If you want to have fun with your photos visit this free graphics site. Just upload your photo and use the many tricks to make your photos look professional.  Lots of fun!


Tonight Don and I are invited to my in-law’s home for a turkey dinner. The corn casserole that I’m bringing is in the oven. Also I made a dump cake because Chris and Scott will be home.
  If you’ve never made this easy dessert before here is what you do:  dump a can of fruit pie filling (I use cherry) and a can of crushed pineapple drained into a nine by thirteen pan. (Don’t forget to butter it well first). Then sprinkle on a yellow cake mix, a cup of chopped nuts, and pour over a stick of melted butter. That’s all.  Easy-peasy! Bake about 1/2 hr till done. Everyone loves it.
   Larry is here again today and putting down the landscape weed barrier out back. Then he will mulch and viola! My landscaping will be done for this year. I am so happy with it. This is the view out the sunroom window today. landscaping weed barrier 8.31.12 003

1 comment :

  1. You know, whatever you do to enhance your blog, I love it. I love change so keep changing the looks and that way, you will get great experiences from doing so:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.